We repair, install and provide “plumbers choice" products and fixtures. We use parts that are of the highest quality and we may recommend certain “budget sensitive” plumber quality fixtures that aren’t available in retail stores. Whether you need a part or just a simple repair we have the experience to solve most problems in an expedient manner.
We Can Help You Save Water:
- When washing dishes by hand, don’t let the water run while rinsing. Fill one sink with wash water and the other with rinse water.
- Use garbage disposal sparingly. Compost instead and save gallons every time.
- Keep a pitcher of water in the refrigerator instead of running the tap for cold drinks, so that every drop goes down you, not the drain.
- Wash your produce in the sink or a pan that is partially filled with water instead of running water from the tap.
- Collect the water you use for rinsing produce and reuse it to water houseplants.
- Designate one glass for your drinking water each day. This will cut down on the number of times you run your dishwasher.
- Soak your pots and pans instead of letting the water run while you scrape them clean.
- Cut back on rinsing if your dishwasher is new. Newer models clean more thoroughly than older ones.
- Cook food in as little water as possible. This will also retain more of the nutrients.
- Select the proper size pans for cooking. Large pans require more cooking water than may be necessary.
- If you accidentally drop ice cubes when filling your glass from the freezer, don’t throw them in the sink. Drop them in a houseplant instead.
- Throw trimmings and peelings from fruits and vegetables into your yard for compost to avoid using the garbage disposal.